ASSISTANT CLIENT & CONTENT MANAGER (M/F/D)
Location: VIENNA HOSNEDLGASSE
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT, FULL-TIME
As an Assistant Client & Content Manager you will be working within the Audiovisual Operations unit as part of the Program Management team. The role will involve taking responsibility for administrative duties that form the foundation for the delivery of the audiovisual products. Furthermore you will assist us with the handling of our international customers in the area of sports betting. As part of the program management team you will be responsible for the administration of our extensive sport rights portfolio as well as for all the activities that arise within the context of the program coordination.
- Be a dedicated contact for audiovisual operational topics
- Assist in client setup & client administration for various audiovisual products
- Act as a key bridge between key account and product teams to assure proper setup and delivery of audiovisual products
- Monitor and accurately update multiple documents & systems, track the audiovisual program across the Sportradar digital distribution system(s)
- Maintain open communication with other departments and teams as well as partners all around the globe to both gather and distribute appropriate scheduling information
- Regularly review content across digital properties for accuracy in scheduling and implementation
- Incident handling, error analysis, and rectification to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Preparing and maintaining the reporting and performance analysis
- Independent support and consultation of our customer inquiries
- Successfully completed school education (e.g. AHS, HAK, HBLA, HLW, HTL)
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional work ethic with ability to work independently and act proactively
- Strong and credible interest as well as understanding in various sports
- Strong Excel skills and profound knowledge of MS-Office
- Technical affinity and good numerical reasoning considered advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German skills are a plus
- Open-mindedness towards taking over shifts also on weekends
- Become part of one of the fastest growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sport events, as well as darts and table tennis in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or marathons
For this position we offer an attractive salary in line with the market. For legal reasons we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 25,116 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary from EUR 28,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on a full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future