Or, as we say: Walls.io is the social wall for everyone! 🙂
We’re a multinational team and thrive on diversity. At Walls.io, we’re dedicated to sustainable growth and are proud to operate long-term as an independent and profitable business.
Our customers include international brands such as Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and many more.
Amazing Content Marketing Manager
Are you a strategic, creative problem solver with the passion for creating and executing exciting ideas for new content? Are you interested to learn how users tick and how you can reach them better? KPIs and numbers don’t scare you? Are you comfortable speaking in front of people or even in front of a camera? Then we would love to meet you!
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile content marketer who will be responsible for developing and managing impactful marketing initiatives that contribute to the company’s overall growth. To be successful in this role, you need to love both marketing and communication.
You’ll be working closely with our in-house head of marketing, our visual content designer, and our external copywriter to brainstorm new and creative content strategies for Walls.io.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and awareness for our brand.
* Build a deep understanding of our user segments and plan content for every step of the user’s journey.
* Improve traffic, conversions, and other web analytics KPIs for both the Walls.io blog and the product website by creating and promoting new content and by optimizing the existing one.
* Create and maintain a social media content calendar and manage our social media channels on a daily basis.
* Plan, organize and host regular live video content featuring industry experts and customers.
* Connect with a variety of SaaS product providers and industry experts and establish content collaboration projects.
* Establish a content resource library of eBooks, videos, and case studies to help Walls.io generate and nurture leads, as well as educate its existing user base.
* Structure and write content for the Walls.io blog and website (it doesn’t have to be perfect, but you should be able to create a decent draft) and proofread other people’s content.
YOU’RE THE RIGHT ONE FOR THIS POSITION BECAUSE
* you have demonstrable experience in marketing and communication together with the potential and willingness to take ownership of your projects
* you love connecting with people and are comfortable with public speaking
* you have experience with online community building
* you have an understanding of SEO concepts and email marketing best practices
* you have a sense for aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
* your English skills are outstanding, and you can research and write compelling copy (plus you know how to use correct typography)
* you have the ability to consistently apply good judgment and make responsible decisions but can also follow direction well
* you have a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
* you’re always eager to learn
You will work in a centrally located office with a lot of natural light and space in a renovated factory building. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with big dining tables, sound-proofed phone/video call booths, meeting and focus rooms, and a relaxation area.
* Personal budget for education, conferences, literature,
* Free pass for Vienna’s awesome public transport system
* Free coffee, tea, fruits, and organic breakfast cereals
* Fun team activities and events (if and when Corona allows)
* Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs (our company is operated by its original owner)
* Flexible working hours
* Working on a product used by brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and others
* A full-time position (38.5h) in Vienna
* A salary of EUR 35,000-50,000 annual (split over 14 salaries/year) depending on qualifications and expertise.
* Start: anytime!
We care about who you are and why you are suited to this role more than we care about the previous jobs you can list. We’re looking for someone with personality and creativity, who is happy in a casual work environment.
Because we care about the diversity in our team, we specifically want to encourage members of minority groups to apply for this job. Even if you’re not sure you 100% fit all the criteria — send us your application and tell us what you bring to the table.
Our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture are key to the personality of our company. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won’t keep passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth.
Tell us in a 1-minute video what makes you different and why you belong with the Walls.io team. Since part of your job will be to create video content, we want to see that you are comfortable in front of a camera.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
Send us your application including your CV, references, and a link to your video, and we’ll get back to you within 7 days.
Considering the current situation with COVID-19, the first interview will be remote, done via video call. Depending on the situation, we will ask you to come into our office for the last interview to meet our CEO and head of marketing. If you have any concerns about that, please let us know when the time comes.
Your contact person is Daniela Turcanu, our head of marketing.
More about Walls.io here
Schönbrunner Straße 213, 1120 Vienna/Austria