Agile Java Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate software engineer with a keen interest in systems engineering to join one of our Agile Development team. You will be working on cutting edge solutions for customer service, knowledge management and service automation.
Independently configure & develop cutting edge software solutions and deliver working product increments at the end of each 2-week sprint cycle
* Provide clear requirements and following up diligently on software deliveries
* Resolving of critical production issues and bug fixing
* Clarification and discussion about requirements with the stakeholders
* Integration of the software components into our build pipeline (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory, SonarQube)
* Ongoing optimization of the code base by doing code reviews and other quality-improving activities
* Contribute to the agile mindset of the company upholding the values of commitment, courage, respect, focus, and openness at all times
* Technical background in Computer Science or Programming
* Hands on Experience in Agile Software Development (Jira & Confluence)
* Advanced knowledge on TIBCO Software (Business Works 5 & 6, SDK, Rendezvous protocol, data mapping and workflows)
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering (SQL, Java, XML, SOAP, REST)
* Experience with business process automation an advantage, but not a must
* Excellent spoken and written English skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Depending on your experience and qualification we offer you a minimum salary of € 2.300,00 gross per month. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, 27 paid holidays per year, attractive events, aso.