MUFG Bank, Ltd. is a member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc (MUFG) and the largest Japanese bank. In addition to the main market place in Japan, MUFG Bank, Ltd. has an extended network of Branches in Europe specialized in providing financial services to large base of corporate customers in various industries.
For our branch in Vienna we are looking for an
Administrator/Assistant to Relationship Manager
within the Corporate Banking Division on a full-time basis/limited contract for 12 months
Purpose of the function
Main responsibilities are in the area of administrative assistance to relationship managers and Director of the Corporate Banking Division Department within Vienna Branch in accordance with predetermined procedures and standards under appropriate guidance and direction.
The function is available in the Corporate Banking Team Vienna Branch which consists of 3 Relationship Manager’s and 2 CBD assistants who all report to the Director, Head of CBD Vienna. The CBD assistant reports to the Head of Corporate Banking and in his absence to the Managing Director, Head of Austria.
- Execute a variety of tasks and/or instructions given by the relationship manager, Department Head or Management in respect of business expansion of all MBE group
- Respond to a wide range of customer enquiries by phone and/or email, resolve issues satisfactorily, referring matters to colleagues as appropriate.
- Ensure professional standard of customer communication and proactive approach to ensure customer satisfaction
- Accurate processing of specific transactions such as loans, deposits or foreign exchange transactions according internal processes and policies
- Create instruction sheets for system input and handle various operational tasks
- Conduct Know Your Customers (KYC) of corporate clients (mainly Japanese Corporate clients, based in Czech and Poland at the initial stage but not limited) in accordance with internal procedure and local authority requirements.
- Execute day to day transaction with customers such as fx, loans, deposits related tasks.
- Create operations instruction sheets for input or to delivery of documents to relevant departments.
- Delivery of documents to relevant departments and ensure timely processing of reporting requirements
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Strong educational background or a first work experience in finance – you have a solid financial knowledge and understanding/experience of the bank business, policies, rules and guidelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Package especially excel is essential
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is essential, Czech and/or Polish language, preferable, however not a condition.
The employment relationship shall be a fixed-term work contract for 12 months.
The monthly gross salary for this function according to the Austrian Collective Agreement is EUR 2,270.91. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience.
If this matches your skills and wishes, please send your application in English and a potential starting date to email@example.com
MUFG Bank, Ltd.
A member of MUFG, a global financial group