Administration Communication Officer for Railway Business (m/w/d)
• Communication: preparation and publication of news on website, LinkedIN and Twitter (training will be provided), preparation and publication of documents, report, papers, gathering input from experts (Annual report, Progress report, Incident report, etc.), organise surveys (use of Survio or similar sw)
• Administration: manage invoices (check, storage, …) on an invoice list (excel, word, SharePoint, one drive…), file storage, and similar documents.
Drafting and finalisation of Agenda, Minutes, supporting documents for Governance Meetings (approximately 12-15 meetings per year, in Europe, reimbursement of travel expenses according to common practice). Management of: lists of experts and customers, calendar of the association;
• Logistics: organization and practicalities for participation in events, fairs, workshops and similar; organization of meetings (use of Doodle); participation at European meetings (TelCos) for joint events / initiatives with partners
- Strong communicator
- Basic skills – Entry level (max 2 years’ experience)
- English: professional / fluent (C1 / C2)
- Office Automation, computer use and social media: medium
- Experience or Predisposition for Administration, Communication and Logistics duties
- Precise and timely approach; Ability to work in team with: European colleagues also at a distance; similar organisations; members of the association.
The basic salary starts at €2.255,67 gross according to the collective bargaining agreement. Depending on your qualifications and experience a higher salary package will be offered.
There will be a possibility to owrk from home or in a rented office (Vienna), plus 10-15 business trips per year (after covid restricitions), 2 days each one, in Europe, reimbursement of travel expenses according to common practice.