These tasks await you:
- Review and analyze financial data;
- Ensure proper control and accounting of fixed assets and hire purchase additions, disposals and transfers;
- Generate reports for labor analysis, expense analysis, monthly balance sheet and monthly customer profit and loss statement;
- Review and implement actions resulting from reports;
- Ensure budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met;
- Review all inter-company ICV booking and payments;
- Ensure proper accounting of all transactions and accurate monthly inventory valuation;
- Coordinate/oversee annual physical inventory or stock take;
- Lead financial periodic closing, analysis, and reporting;
- Create and report monthly key operating indicators;
- Create new general ledger accounts and file required paperwork;
- Communicate financial results to leadership team and advise on business;
- Provide Flex employee data for the budgets on a quarterly basis;
- Maintain control of general and subsidiary ledgers;
- Review and reconcile accounts and related reports and make necessary adjustments;
- Analyze expenses for cost centers, departments and projects;
- Prepare and maintain detailed balance sheet reconciliations;
- Administer and review new and existing Customer Credit lines & Exposure Analysis and prepare recommendations;
- Match invoices on payments received and perform cash application process in BaaN;
- Work closely with the sites and Business Development team to review new and existing customer credit;
- Maintains a customer review log and database of customer financial information;
- Identify missing/disputed invoices that may not be paid within terms.
- Ensure that all invoices with discrepancies are properly resolved by the buyers before are processed into the accounts payable sub-ledger;
- Record of discrepant invoices in the accounts payable workflow once the resolution is given by the materials team;
- Prepare and distribute the invoice log to the materials team;
- Maintain appropriately the accounts payable workflow queues, post blocking and exception;
- Prepare vendor reconciliations statements reconciliations and identify issues attributing to account delinquency.
Qualifications you should bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Work experience in a multinational business environment;
- Solid performer with attention to details and analytical skills;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and a team player attitude;
- Certified chief accountant – strong advantage;
- Strong English skills, German is a plus.
Durmont offers you:
- Stable business environment, integrated in an international group;
- Varied job with attractive development opportunities;
- Wide range of tasks with the expectation to help shape;
- Collective agreement gross monthly salary of employment group IV according to the collective textile industry for employees willing to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Durmont is looking for a personality who represents our values:
- Intensive collaboration;
- Passionate customer orientation;
- Independent, careful and disciplined implementation;
- Constant commitment to continuous improvement;
- Sustainable pursuit of success.
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 80.570 on ISG-Career-Portal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.