DevOps Engineer with Go Development tasks (f/m/x)
100% remote possibility
(Jn 45446) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer is a service provider in the area of IT security and is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is willing to do some development with Go (40%)!
Your future role
- Monitoring and reporting processes to make sure that all systems are up and running
- Creating build and deploy routines using virtualized environments – mainly Docker
- Backend development with Go (golang)
- Creating external services for error logging
- Setting up an environment for developers across platforms (Windows, Mac)
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades
- Several years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of Docker and configuration-management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt
- Skilled in Go (golang) development
- Proficiency in Linux administration
- Profound command of English is a must and good knowledge of German is an asset
The special thing about this position
- Flexible work environment – 100% remote or on-site
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3200 and EUR 6000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Lisa-Marie Musyl, [email protected], will contact you promptly upon receipt.