Medical Science Liaison CEE – Rare Diseases (m/w/d)
Chiesi Pharmaceuticals GmbH is a subsidiary of the internationally successful private company Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. based in Italy, which invests consistently in research and development. Our success is based on our core values: respect, trust, integrity and sustainability.
Areas of responsibility
- Provide high quality, accurate and timely scientific advice to healthcare professionals regarding the company’s rare disease products and its associated disease areas
- Provide training, ongoing in-services, and customer education to assigned account(s)
- Remain up-to-date with relevant clinical development plans of the products and the disease areas in order to act as an expert medical resource
- Support commercial colleagues with regards to formulary applications, answering queries regarding clinical development plans and support ad-hoc projects like audits, guidelines development and medical education seminars
- Identify and develop professional relationship and promote collaboration with the health care community, especially Key Opinion Leaders and patient associations, in the dedicated therapeutic areas
- Provide KOLs and researchers with scientific information in accordance to local legislative regulations and Chiesi standards and establish long term relationships working in specific therapeutic fields
- Increase scientific knowledge in the community of products by conducting Regional Advisory Boards
- Gather competitive intelligence from the field by representing Chiesi on national and international scientific events, symposiums and congresses
- Report feedback from customer on scientific issues (product related) and information gathered regarding the development of relevant therapeutic and disease areas
- Support Market Access colleagues in conducting scientific training to decision makers (ad-hoc)
- Support in local and international trials/studies
Skills, competence and experience
- University degree (PhD) in the field of medicine or pharmacy; minimum requirement: MSc in biology, biotechnology or similar studies
- Several years of working experience in pharmaceutical industry, including medical affairs; in addition clinical, regulatory, research and development, or other relevant experience welcome
- Prior experience in rare disease strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the CEE pharmaceutical markets (e.g. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary)
- Experience in medical education and KOL management
- Effective communication of evidence based scientific information
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of a local language of at least one of the target countries of big advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence
- Self-driven and proactive personality with good organisational skills
- Strong motivation to work both independent but also in collaboration with an international and partly virtual team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office and state of the art communication tools
We offer an exciting challenge with a yearly remuneration starting from EUR 54,000. An overpayment depending on qualification and professional experience is possible.
You are an enthusiastic teamplayer and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment?
We look forward to receiving your application via [email protected].
#joinOurTeam #[email protected] #LifeInChiesi