If you are looking for English speaking business study program in Austria you should definitely consider joining one of Europe’s leading business schools – Lauder Business School (LBS) in Vienna.
As a fully-accredited University of Applied sciences, the focus at Lauder Business School is primarily on the application of scientific knowledge and professional practice. Lauder Business School is a fully recognized and government-funded University of Applied Sciences. LBS degree programs are in line with the Bologna requirements, accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria and listed with the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy. Courses will also include practical experience via simulation exercises, real-life project work and industry-related research. The LBS as a modern business school is preparing its students to become future leaders, entrepreneurs and executives within big international companies.
Lauder Business School (LBS) was founded in 2003 as a University of Applied Sciences with financial help from Ronald S. Lauder. There are currently app. 350 students enrolled in one undergraduate and two graduate programs. Lauder Business School has one campus, which includes a main building with classrooms, library, an administration building, auditoriums, a dining building and a student residence (in cooperation with Jewish Heritage Center).
Why Lauder Business School ?
- European Business Education at high American standards
- Affiliate University of MOC Network, Institute for Strategies and Competitiveness, Harvard Business School (Microeconomics of Competitiveness)
- Fixed duration – finish your studies in 2 or 3 years
- Be in-demand: app. 80% of our graduates find top jobs within 4 months of graduating
- Grow your international network with 47 different nationalities on campus
- Great perspective on the job market – Many University graduates work at big international companies such as Raiffeisen Bank International, Deloitte, Google, IBM
- An opportunity to get professional experience during the studies – During the bachelor program students undergo a compulsory 4-month internship.
- Located in a prestigious Döbling district of Vienna
- International Business Administraton (BA, 3 years, 180 ECTS)
- International Management and Leadership (MA, 2 years, 120 ECTS)
- Strategic Finance and Business Analytics (MA, 2 years, 120 ECTS)
The LBS charges tuition fees of €726,72 per academic year to EU students (€1.453,44 to non-EU students). The tuition fee does not cover your cost of living in Vienna.
Career Center and graduates employment after graduation
The LBS Career Center offers its students invaluable opportunities to meet managers and leaders in executive positions both in the Austrian and international business world. The Career Center gives students access to its professional and institutional networking connections, facilitating exposure to the Austrian and European job markets, and helping students secure competitive positions. The statistics below shows clearly that the LBS graduates are finding fast their first professional job.
LBS Innovation Center
The LBS Innovation Center works hand in hand with the industry sector and has set the goal of promoting innovation, entrepreneurship and developing future technologies in Austria.
Sources: 1. “Bildung in Österreich – aktuelle Zahlen, Daten und Fakten” (PDF) (in German).
2. Lauder Business School official website: https://www.lbs.ac.at/
Author: Sofia Ivanov is a blogger at AustrianCareer.at. She holds a MA in international business and also contributes photography to AustrianCareer.at.